Doručení probíhá do 2 pracovních dnů; e-mail: email@example.com
Rock Pi 4 SATA HAT Penta NAS
Product information "Rock Pi 4 SATA HAT Penta NAS PCB"
Build your NAS based on Rock Pi 4 with up to 5 HDD/SSD and up to 100TB capacity
The Penta SATA HAT utilizes the M.2/PCIe interface on Rock Pi 4 to provide up to 5 SATA ports. This HAT works only with Rock Pi 4 mounted on the heat sink.
- Up to 5x HDD/SSD, 2.5inch and 3.5inch storage is supported, max storage 100TB
- 4x SATA
- 1x eSATA with power
- utilizes two lanes of the PCIe 2.1 bus on Rock Pi 4
- DC power input with support for both 2.5inch drives and ROCK Pi 4
- External standard ATX power supply support for 3.5inch HDD
- HDD suspend mode support
- Software RAID 0/1/5 support
- Optional PWM control fan for HDD heat management
- Optional OLED display for IP / Store information
- PLEASE NOTE: You need to order the heat-sink with the Rock Pi 4 otherwise the Penta HAT can not be mounted on top!
- To fully take advantage of the 5th SATA port, an eSATA connector was implemented which can be exported e.g. out of the case.
- The eSATA connector provides both data and power.
- It can directly drive a 3.5inch HDD via a single cable.
The Penta SATA HAT is powered by the JMB585 with 2 lanes 5Gbs PCIe buses with up to 10Gbps bandwidth. With 5 SSD's configured in Raid0 mode, speed of up to 803MB/s can be achieved.
- Penta SATA HAT board
- M.2 interface board with high speed Ribbon connector cable