Aku-Cleanse supports the body's cleansing process, protects the liver and has strong antioxidant properties that help protect it from the cumulative damage of environmental toxins and oxidative stress.
- The ingredients in AkuCleanse help accelerate the cleansing process in the colon, promote filtration of the liver and kidneys, optimize bile production and improve overall metabolic function.
- Herbs in AkuCleanse enhance and support proper function of the digestive tract and the endocrine system.
- It also directly supports the anti-inflammatory properties of the immune system and through the elimination of toxins allows for the release of active ingredients to fight harmful bacteria.
- Effective combination of Milk thistle extract, Beetroot red extract, Parsley leaf extract, Dandelion root extract and Burdock extract.
- Contains 750 mg Milk thistle (Silybum marianum) per 15 ml dose and the benefits of active ingredient and powerful antioxidant Silymarin.
- Traditionally used in Herbal Medicine as a liver protectant, to help support liver function and to help relieve digestive disturbances/dyspepsia.
- It is recommended to be used for a minimum of 3 weeks to see beneficial effects.
- Intended for the maintenance of good health.
- Cholesterol and trans-fat free.
- High quality, self-care product.
- Kosher approved.
Why use AkuCleanse?
Improper function of the digestive tract:
Symbiotic bacteria and any protective substances are missing from the tract. Pathogenic bacteria, yeasts, parasites and toxins may accumulate, damaging the intestinal wall and causing impairment.
"Our livers are our body's caretakers, removing all the bad stuff our bodies consume. After decades of filtering out toxins, the body's filtration system needs its own cleanse. Aku-Cleanse uses traditional herbs for promoting liver health, including milk thistle which has been making livers happy for over 2,000 years. All Akuna products are registered with Health Canada, so you always know exactly what you're buying. So what are you waiting for, be nice to your liver, so your liver can be nice to you! "
Dr. K. Forst, M.D., Member of Akuna Scientific Advisory Board
The following improper process occurs:
- Toxins and other waste products break through the damaged intestinal wall and flow to the liver
2nd step, phase 1: liver
- Hepatic toxins are not completely removed
3rd step, phase 2: liver
- Toxins enter the bloodstream and are deposited in body tissues, as for example in adipose tissue, in brain tissue and the nervous system
- Toxins circulate in the bloodstream and contribute to the long-term deterioration of health
Proper function of the digestive tract:
- Symbiotic bacteria and other protective substances obtained through diet or natural gut secretions prevent the establishment of pathogenic bacteria in the tract.
- This promotes a bacterial balance and optimal health of the intestine.
The following proper process occurs:
- Waste and toxins are eliminated in the stool, only a small amount passes through the intestinal wall and is naturally transported to the liver
2nd step: liver
- Liver toxins are transformed into by-products - transitional substances
3rd step: liver
- In the third phase, the transitional substances change into water-soluble substances and are transported to the kidneys
- Substances are excreted in urine
- water, thickener: glycerol, carrier: maltodextrin, milk thistle extract (4:1), colouring: red beet extract (1:1), acidity regulator: citric acid, garden parsley extract (4:1), dandelion extract (4:1), greater burdock extract (4:1), thickener: xanthan gum, preservative: potassium sorbate, anti-caking agent: silicon dioxide.
Recommended Dose: 15 ml daily. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
Nutritional Facts: 15 ml – 1 dose
- Energetic value 56 kJ / 13 kcal
- Fats 0 g
- saturated fat 0 g
- Carbohydrates 3,2 g
- sugars 0,1 g
- Proteins 0 g
- Sodium 0 g
- Milk thistle seed extract 0,75 g
- Parsley extract 85 mg
- Dandelion extract 75 mg
- Burdock extract 75 mg
- Shake well before using.
- Refrigerate after opening and use within one month after opening.
- Store in a dry place at temperatures below 25°C, away from direct sunlight.
- Do not freeze.
- It does not replace a varied diet.
- Do not use if you are hypersensitive to any ingredient used.
- Not intended for children, pregnant and breastfeeding women.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- This product has been security sealed for your protection – do not use if the seal has been broken.
- The measuring cup is included.
- The manufacturer is not liable for any damages caused by improper use or storage.